INVESTMENTS: STRUCTURAL, TECHNOLOGICAL AND ...
Freschi & Schiavoni has always aimed to invest for and “on” our customers, considering every service tailored to the individual customer (tailor-made service).
Therefore, this company has made several investments, both in terms of equipment, means and technology.
Below are the investments made by F&S up to 2019:
- One of the first innovative investments made by F&S was the photovoltaic system for our facilities, as this company has always paid great attention to the protection of the environment
- The second innovative investment made by F&S involved the design and construction of a 7-pallet semi-trailer in 2007 for which we obtained the patent
- The third prestigious investment involved the construction of the Vignate Cargo Terminal 2008 plant (Headquarters), designed to satisfy the requirements of F&S’ most prestigious customers
- The fourth investment in 2017 involved the construction of the refrigerating rooms to achieve the whole management of food and pharma goods
- The fifth further investment made by F&S involved the design and construction of a strong tensile structure designed to provide roofing for goods
- The sixth, but not last, an investment made, in order to guarantee the safety of our staff, was the purchase of the latest technology Still forklifts in order to almost totally reduce the risk of accidents at work